Looking for a specific recipe? Search here:

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Celebrating A Year In Someone's Kitchen



I can’t believe a whole year has gone by since I began this blog.

As the saying goes “time flies when you’re having fun” and indeed it has been a lot of fun posting a different recipe for fifty two weeks. I’ve also enjoyed the comments and interest some have shown.

This has been a great learning experience for me. Besides learning new computer skills I’ve also became more comfortable with my camera and was able to take some decent shots of the food I prepared.

One of my greatest challenges was choosing a feature recipe each week from my collection of many.

Fifty two recipes barely scratch the surface of the number of recipes that I enjoy making on a daily basis.

Perhaps some requests would have taken this blog in a completely different direction but I’m happy to have shared many of the recipes that have been our favourites over the years.

This year I’ve decided to try my hand at putting together a cook book instead of posting more recipes on my blog.

Not having done something like this before, I’m preparing to take on the challenges that this new venture may present.

I hope to use some of the recipes from my blog along with others that have not been posted.

I will certainly miss posting weekly recipes therefore will consider sharing some special recipes on my blog from time to time.

A special thanks to all those who have supported and encouraged me in this past year and are willing to do the same in my new endeavor.

~~~~

"I'm glad that's over, blogging is exhausting!"

(Drag your mouse over Norah to find out where he likes to be pet and where he doesn't.)




No comments:

Post a Comment